Toronto Block Condos | ?m | 4s | Treasure Hill Homes | Richard Wengle

Welcome Moxy.

When we picked out our finishes, the design lady said they are starting next month and still on schedule to be done on time (March 2013). Seems aggressive to me, but I don't really have an idea for how long townhomes take. They mentioned getting the permits from the city of Toronto is a gong how compared to where they normally do their projects up in the burbs. Perhaps that is why they haven't started yet?

'Angela', the Block design customer Service rep told me the same thing -- I'm betting it's unrealistic too.

Ill start a FB group on BLOCK, would be good for all of us to communicate any news and the likes in a consolidated forum.

Lot 2 here

I heard from a good source that construction started today ;)

Will they be done by March 2013 as promised?

they're really moving along now with the excavation. The old trees are gone now and they're starting to dig down.

I'll be up in the area tomorrow and will post some photos.

dropped by the site this morning. Here are a few shots (next time i'll go on the north side to get around the fence):

Achman's lane facing Roxton
Toronto-20120802-00995.jpg

Achman's lane facing Shaw
Toronto-20120802-00996.jpg

Looks good!

We need to duplicate designs like this en masse in the inner suburbs. In general, I would prefer if they built dense townhouse rows along simple, narrow grid streets rather than those masterplanned communities where all the roads are uber-landscaped and meander all over the place.

biked by the site today, wow, lots of action both on shaw and roxton side. I counted at least 8 different machines/dump trucks active.

here's a shot from the shaw side facing north west.

BLOCKAugust22nd.jpg

I everybody, as mentioned earlier, I've started a FB group for Block owners. Search Block town house Toronto.

I just received the official notice that construction did indeed commence on Aug 24th.

I'm Lot 2.

Totally stoked here!

D

hey moxy,

I clearly suck at facebook since I can't find it with either search word groups.

I'll PM you my name and perhaps add me and then you can invite me to join. I have a few other Block people on my FB I can add after that

hey Moxy, still can't find the group. any update?

here are some photos I took last week, but at the crazy speed they're going I bet it's much further along by now just a week later. Foundations are going in and first floor framing has begun

View looking west to the Roxton side
Toronto-20120912-00151.jpg

you can see the roxton lot numbers along the black wall
Toronto-20120912-00152.jpg

digging down for the shaw side
Toronto-20120912-00149.jpg

Attachments

• Toronto-20120912-00149.jpg
    Toronto-20120912-00149.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:
hey moxy (and any other Block buyers)

we do have a facebook group going for purchasers in Block to chat and share progress photos. if you want to join send me a PM and I can add you.

Back