Toronto Birch House at Canary Landing | 50.3m | 13s | Dream | Stantec

Posted on Merx last week: Closes 17 September.

Description
The intent of this Request for General Contractor Pre-Qualification is for Anishnawbe Health Toronto (AHT) to pre-qualify a list of up to five (5) General Contractors suitable to provide construction services for a new 4 story Indigenous Community Health Centre (“ICHC”) to be referred to as the “Project”. The ICHC will be inclusive of Waash-Keshuu-Yaan (Primary Care and Associated Programs), Oshkii Okiitchidaak (Child and Youth Mental Health Counselling), Babishkhan (Mental Health & Addictions), Traditional Healing, Sweat Lodge, Administration, Dentistry and Ceremonial Spaces. This Project will be approximately 60,000 gross square feet of new building, site infrastructure/site services, associated parking, landscaping and garden space.

New docs posted September 11:

1600826410820.png

1600826455952.png

1600826479932.png

MODS: It would be nice to add this project to the MAP.
Yes, please...as we're over looking a gem.

Edit/Update: Thank you, Admin! /bows

Last edited:
It's been on the map since Oct 7, 2019, nearly an anniversary!

Yeah, there might of been a bug with my browser. When I posted my piece, I could of sworn it appeared delisted. So it could been one those things where my browser was showing something different to what was actually live. That has happened before with other sites I've been on. So my apologies for jumping the gun on that./bows

...but my point about this project being a gem still stands though. <3

I doubt we will see a "Fall 2020" sales launch for the 206 condo units ;) I am also surprised they're pushing for a Gold Platinum status for all of the buildings, considering the Bayside condos are all Platinum LEED.

This coming to Council later this week: http://app.toronto.ca/tmmis/viewAgendaItemHistory.do?item=2021.RA21.2

"Due to this support and approvals in-hand, Anishnawbe Health Toronto will finally achieve a long-awaited milestone date; construction of the ICHC commencing late March, 2021. "

MM30.25
ACTION​
Ward: 13​
Requesting the Deferral of Development Charges for Anishnawbe Health Toronto at 425 Cherry Street East - by Councillor Kristyn Wong-Tam, seconded by Councillor Joe Cressy

Back