News   Mar 28, 2024
 107     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Toronto Bike Share

I just choose routes I know are 30 minutes or less. If I ever went over, I'd just file it to "lessons learned", but I don't think I've ever gone over.

Not sure how the rest of you members keep track of your time.
The vast majority of my rides are only about 10 minutes. Occasionally longer, and rarely if I think I'm going to hit the time limit I just check the time or "Trip" button in the app, or just just/undock when I think I should.

It's very casual for me.

The PBSC app automatically keeps track of your time on the 'Trip' tab. I've only gone over once, on my first attempt from Victoria Park Station to Guildwood GO last year, using a mechanical bike. That trip is pretty much impossible in 30 minutes when not using an e-bike and I think I went 2 minutes over.

The PBSC app automatically keeps track of your time on the 'Trip' tab. I've only gone over once, on my first attempt from Victoria Park Station to Guildwood GO last year, using a mechanical bike. That trip is pretty much impossible in 30 minutes when not using an e-bike and I think I went 2 minutes over.
You JUST missed the cut off because I know they have an extra 2 minutes of lee-way before actually charging you the overage charge.

Two new stations added at Bay/Harbour. Not sure why they put them there instead of in front of the new bus terminal. Currently the closest station is on the southeast side of Yonge/Lake Shore, which means you need to cross 2 lights which take forever. I miss being able to leave home less than 10 minutes before my bus since the Yonge/Front station was a 1 minute walk from the old terminal.

Hallelujah!
Unfortunately it was my downhill trip but man was it easy. Never had
IMG_20211023_143011.jpg
to get off third gear.

SHOCKING NEWS!
I snagged an almost fully-charged e-bike at Lansdowne and Davenport tonight. Parked it near Casa Loma, and the shocking part is that it was still there for my ride home over an hour later too.

If you're quick, you can grab it at Davenport and Symington. :)

Explosive growth in Bikeshare usage documented in the Globe and Mail:

Back