Toronto Bijou on Bloor | 42.1m | 12s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

Some photos from today:

Not much to see from this angle at the rear yet, but it is above grade and this one will become one of the better ones as it rises.

PXL_20240625_110052872.jpg

Sun glare obscures this next shot, but I took it quickly given the proximity of several workers:

PXL_20240625_110159331.jpg

And finally, my usual angle from the southeast corner of the site:

PXL_20240625_110410473.jpg

PXL_20240625_110408096.MP.jpg

Maybe I'm mis-seeing or miscounting here..........I will defer to those following this site more closely, perhaps the grade-change has me fooled, but I'm seeing a climb of ~3 storeys since February.......even it were 4, that would be one floor every six - eight weeks. That seems Pemberton pokey......

Maybe I'm mis-seeing or miscounting here..........I will defer to those following this site more closely, perhaps the grade-change has me fooled, but I'm seeing a climb of ~3 storeys since February.......even it were 4, that would be one floor every six - eight weeks. That seems Pemberton pokey......

Yeah, I think it's more like 4, but there's no denying this project has been s...l...o...w...

February this was at the slab 2 below the rear grade. March-April 1 below. May it hit rear grade. July it was Bloor Street grade, and now they're working on the first set of verticals above grade.

Most disappointing thing recently, though, was the change from grocery in the rear grade space to medical condos 😞

Back