Toronto Berczy Park Revitalization | ?m | ?s

During a recent visit to the park I was sorry to see that two of the trees along the Front St edge of the park have been cut down. No pictures unfortunately. Hopefully they‘ll soon be replaced.

Fountain has water as of yesterday.

1716037573867.jpeg

They took Rex away (German shepherd dog). I wrote the Moise office to request repair. Was more than just paint. Some had paint sprayed at them, etc. Poor dogs with poor maintenance!

I totally see what you are saying however the vast majority of users have IG accounts and you can’t post videos on here like images. And having an IG account doesn’t mean you have to post. As a forum UT stays relevant because it adapts to technology. Just ask SSP how its approach is working!

With so many social media platforms there are bound to be a few that some users miss but in 2024 it is a choice. I choose not to use X for personal reasons and accept what that might entail. And there is so much information now that only goes on IG to not be on it is to be reliant on those who are and their preferences.

Last edited:
I totally see what you are saying however the vast majority of users have IG accounts

Do you have evidence this is true; I would seriously doubt that.

I don't have IG either, and I know very few people who do.

Hmmmm, cursory research suggest 57% of Canadians have Insta (a majority, but not vast).

That's higher than the U.S. at 47% interestingly.

However, the Insta demo skews young, moreso than UT I would think.

78% of Insta uses are at or below 44 years of age.

and you can’t post videos on here like images.

Yes, except other forumers commonly make use of Youtube, where no membership is required for watching videos.

As a forum UT stays relevant because it adapts to technology. Just ask SSP how its approach is working!

UT has a better platform than SSP, no question; however, that isn't particularly relevant to whether the video to which you are linking is password protected, and on an entirely different platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: DSC
Isn’t UT grand as it allows users to contribute in their own way and those who want the information will get it! I am confident that enough users do have IG accounts that my efforts and enthusiasm are not in vain!

I am not on Tik Tok as I have enough accounts that cover most bases. And everyone is the same.

Isn’t UT grand as it allows users to contribute in their own way and those who want the information will get it! I am confident that enough users do have IG accounts that my efforts and enthusiasm are not in vain!

I am not on Tik Tok as I have enough accounts that cover most bases. And everyone is the same.
If you want 'everyone' here to see your posts (which are fairly interesting and sensible -i.e. I usually agree with them!) in full you probably need to post on a site that can be accessed by anyone. I will probably just add you to my (very short) UT 'ignore' list.

You would be better off sharing YouTube uploads, as they do not require a login. You'll probably receive more organic traffic there as well.
All vertical videos on their site are classified as shorts.

Back