Toronto Bayview at the Village | 37.5m | 10s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

An OMB hearing, scheduled for 9 days, was held starting on February 20 of this year. There is still no decision posted: they often take many months to come out.

New architectural plans have been posted. Seems the skeletal framing has been trimmed:

viewSupportingDoc-1.jpg

viewSupportingDoc-2.jpg

viewSupportingDoc-3.jpg

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...icationsList.do?action=init&folderRsn=3904912

Attachments

• viewSupportingDoc-1.jpg
    viewSupportingDoc-1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,729
  • viewSupportingDoc-2.jpg
    viewSupportingDoc-2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,802
  • viewSupportingDoc-3.jpg
    viewSupportingDoc-3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,786
What's the worst that could happen? The building does not go up at all? I e-mailed their lawyer and never got a response.

I would think that would be the worst scenario. That is "Lost Opportunity" as all the condos are getting more expensive every year passed.
We cannot get the similar condo for the same price we paid 2 years ago.

I have called the Developer Haven many times for the status and either there is no answer or they told me someone will call me back which never happened.
II think that is the price we have to pay when dealing with small developer.

Too bad the buyers who simply cannot wait for another two years have no choice but to sell their units and buy other condos at a much higher price than two years ago.

Too bad the buyers who simply cannot wait for another two years have no choice but to sell their units and buy other condos at a much higher price than two years ago.

The worst scenario is the developer to give the buyers all the money back and all the buyers will have the "Opportunity Cost" (that is the cost of losing the opportunity of the value of the condo going up). As the condos are getting more expensive in general every year passed. I am not sure or aware if any buyer will give up the condo because of 1 year delay.

The project is now approved with 11 floors vs original height of 8 floors. So heard the builder will have an event sell the additional units form the 3 extra floors. Construction is projected to start early as this year. So it looks good.

I can't believe that Teeple designed such dreck. There was a time when every Teeple project was exciting back in the days of the U of T Early Learning Centre, the Heathdale House, 60 Richmond, the Stephen Hawking Centre, and Picasso on Richmond. But that may no longer be the case.

Only one of those is a market rate, multi-unit residential building, and that was envisioned as a particular developer's retirement legacy. Apples to pumpkins much?

Back