Toronto Avenue 151 | 41.45m | 10s | Dash Developments | Teeple Architects

This is headed to the OMB, based on the City's failure to deal with the proposal in the mandated time. A pre-hearing will take place mid-February at which point they did determine the parties involved and a date for the hearing.

http://app.toronto.ca/tmmis/viewAgendaItemHistory.do?item=2015.TE4.13

Request for Directions Report - 143 Avenue Road - Zoning Amendment
Community Council Recommendations
The Toronto and East York Community Council recommends that:

1. City Council authorize the City Solicitor and appropriate City staff to attend the Ontario Municipal Board (OMB) to oppose the OMB appeal made by the applicant for Zoning By-law Amendment Application No. 13 223368 STE 27 OZ.

2. City Council instruct the City Solicitor to advise the OMB that Council would support alternative Built Form Criteria for the lands known municipally as 143 Avenue Road substantially as set out in Attachment Nos. 9 and 10 to the report (January 21, 2015), from the Director, Community Planning, Toronto and East York District, as noted within the report.

Thanks for catching and posting that! The dataBase file has been updated with new numbers, and the thread title reflects the approximate height and 2-storey shorter plan.

As an area resident, I'm very excited to see this project see approval. Somewhat related, I can't find the corresponding database project, but the other currently vacant lot also on Avenue just south of this site (corner of Avenue and Webster) had light construction equipment on-site this morn.

If you mean the dataBase file for the project, @ADRM, you can always find that linked at the top of each thread page where a file is attached.

If you're looking for the thread for the next project to the south, that's here.

If you mean the dataBase file for the project, @ADRM, you can always find that linked at the top of each thread page where a file is attached.

If you're looking for the thread for the next project to the south, that's here.

Perfect, thanks—it was the latter (121 Ave.) to which I was referring (was searching "road" rather than "rd."). It's there where there was movement, yesterday.

No application yet but here's a render:

2016_07_19_11_52_44_avenue151yorkville_rendering.jpg

Attachments

• 2016_07_19_11_52_44_avenue151yorkville_rendering.jpg
    2016_07_19_11_52_44_avenue151yorkville_rendering.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,193
Looks like there's a mix of glass balconies and metal railings I guess? Seems odd to have both on one building.

Tassone have a pile of projects on their (new) website which we have credited to other architects, with never a peep out of them. I take it they are architects of record, creating the working drawings to execute the design architects' plans?

Back