Toronto Auberge On The Park | 148.9m | 45s | Tridel | Graziani + Corazza

To pass the time waiting for my car to be serviced at the dealership adjacent to this project, I took the drone :D

1 - North.jpeg

Top View .jpeg

North East wide - 2.jpeg

North East wide.jpeg

North East.jpeg

South East.jpeg

South West.jpeg

West.jpeg

Core view.jpeg

Can someone explain why there are so many units on rent? Is this the developer renting them directly? Theres dozen of units. Were these unsold and now being put on rent? I don't get it.

Also why is the rent so cheap at $2200? Eglinton and Leslie along the Eglinton LRT line from which it is straight tunnel to Yonge makes no sense too. What am i missing.

LRT isn't open yet is why.

People consider a future LRT in a purchasing decision - renters tend to be more focused on the here and now. And right now, It's a longgg bus commute to Eglinton station.

There's a lot on the rental market as it's a new building. Lots of investor-owned units which need to be rented out at occupancy.

Can someone explain why there are so many units on rent? Is this the developer renting them directly? Theres dozen of units. Were these unsold and now being put on rent? I don't get it.

Also why is the rent so cheap at $2200? Eglinton and Leslie along the Eglinton LRT line from which it is straight tunnel to Yonge makes no sense too. What am i missing.

I love how you think this is cheap. Prices are soo inflated across Canada and especially Toronto as these used to be high prices for King and Spadina not that long ago.

I love how you think this is cheap. Prices are soo inflated across Canada and especially Toronto as these used to be high prices for King and Spadina not that long ago.
Brand new Tridel condo 550 Sqf @ $2200 is pretty reasonable at Leslie and Eglinton in my opinion. LRT will be coming soon. 10 minute lrt ride till yonge and eglinton if not less is pretty solid too.

Poor location (for at least 12 months), lots of units to fill at once, building still under construction (common amenities and finishes), new construction issues (dust, noise, random things broken, new staff, lots of elevator interruptions for moving/contractors), poor time of year (few people move during December).

Also, it's not rent-controlled. They can add $500/month at renewal time in a year after many of the early-occupant issues are weeded out and the LRT opens. Offering an early low price to get some income isn't a long-term commitment to those tenants.

Last edited:
^I agree however this area is quickly becoming a great area. Shoppes of Don Mills and Bayview/Mount Pleasant amenities are fairly close as is the highway and lrt. People who bought here will only see ever increasing values. Give it a year or two.

I'm genuinely surprised this has retail. I guess that's one positive of this project. Other than housing.
I had no idea there would be retail!
Pleasantly-surprised, as I'm scheduled to move in and I was worried I'd miss being a walkable distance from retail.

Back