Toronto Atria Condos (Alto, Trio, Parfait, Parkside) | 137.15m | 43s | Tridel | Turner Fleischer

Rendering of Atria IV

To recap, Dorsay Development Corporation purchased a 50% interest in the office complex known as Atria I, II and III in 2005. This office complex is located on a 22 acre parcel of land. There was 6.12 acres of land on the site which was available for future development. Dorsay and its joint-venture partner successfully received Official Plan Approval for mixed use development on this parcel of land. From the website http://www.dorsay.ca/html/project-low-atria.html

Attachments

• atria-1.jpg
    atria-1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 625
  • atria-2.jpg
    atria-2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 623
Good find kramer !! here's more from Dorsay's website:

Dorsay Development Corporation purchased a 50% interest in the office complex known as Atria I, II and III in 2005. This office complex is located on a 22 acre parcel of land. There was 6.12 acres of land on the site which was available for future development. Dorsay and its joint-venture partner successfully received Official Plan Approval for mixed use development on this parcel of land

atria-r11.png
atria-r4.png
atria-r0.png
atria-r10.png

It sure would*, and right now this very tired area is begging for this revitalization.

* Ford is proposing to get rid of the land transfer tax city-wide... to apply something similar, but which would have to be far more onerous along Sheppard? We'll see how that goes...

This area as potential, there's a lot of offices around here (though they have some of the highest vacancy rates in the GTA i.e. around 12-15%) Maybe this is what the area needs to make it more attractive. A ton of new condos, hopefully they keep some land for new offices but there hasn't been a proposal in decade+.

Is it just me or is Tridel trying to name all of their projects beginning with the letter "A"?

I noticed the recent trend too .... Avani @ Metrogate, Aristo @ Avonshire, Argento ... and now Alto @ Atria

Hoarding post are installed along Sheppard Ave and are thicker than normals ones.

last I understand, 3 towers with a podium building along Sheppard ??

Back