Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

If you boys visit the website http://www.absolutecondos.com/and click on the two Absolutle Towers (D & E) on the interactive map, information on each tower is given, including the number of storeys. I have a strong feeling that this information is up to date as it was launched and revamped only recently.

As for the "sold out" claim, there was def a lot of hype and interest in the building, however I suspect it was more a myth and never actually happend. Some units really had awkward layouts and in my opinion overpriced.

Finally, looking at the map again and at the base of the two Absolute Towers, there are two detached podiums forming semi circles with giant fins surrounding the base of each tower. Could that be the redesign?

Louroz

well, it's news to me, FM...too bad if true...I did know someone who bought on the 50th floor of 'Marilyn', and it was not a penthouse, but I haven't spoken to the guy in about a year...I was told that Marilyn was 90% sold, but I don't know about building #5....

If you boys visit the website http://www.absolutecondos.com/and click on the two Absolutle Towers (D & E) on the interactive map, information on each tower is given, including the number of storeys. I have a strong feeling that this information is up to date as it was launched and revamped only recently.

As for the "sold out" claim, there was def a lot of hype and interest in the building, however I suspect it was more a myth and never actually happend. Some units really had awkward layouts and in my opinion overpriced.

Finally, looking at the map again and at the base of the two Absolute Towers, there are two detached podiums forming semi circles with giant fins surrounding the base of each tower. Could that be the redesign?

Louroz
I will call them tomorrow and ask!
What's that orange shoring around the walls of the excavation pit?
It's wood from what I remember seeing when I went.

July 25

2702042707_e727f111fb_b.jpg

Foundation for tower 5 is ready for pouring
2702860020_9304097ef2_b.jpg

You can see various buildings to the south that have been built over the past 30 years. Work is taking place for level 3 with 2-3 to go before hitting main level some where around Oct.
2702858626_bdd23744fe_b.jpg

I'd be a little bit nervous if I lived in that townhouse on the far right, beside the hole. Haha. I think I'd have nightmares of waking up in a construction pit!

I'd be a little bit nervous if I lived in that townhouse on the far right, beside the hole. Haha. I think I'd have nightmares of waking up in a construction pit!

No one is living in it at this time and will most likely will not until the tower is built. Not sure if the 2nd one has anyone in it at this time.

The irony is that it probably has the most solid foundation of all, but you're right; I would not want to be in it.

Can't wait for these two towers to start going up!

update byJasonzed over at SSC...work proceeds on Absoluteworld #4 (Marilyn), and you can see in the foreground that they are preparing for the base of the crane for tower #5....

mississauga176.jpg

Holy crap! I haven't gone over to look at the site in a while, even though it's literally a block away.
They've made a lot of progress on it. This will be above ground probably in a month or so!

steady progress, including base for the crane for tower #5...pics by Jasonzed over at SSC...

mississauga245.jpg

mississauga246.jpg

Back