Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

absolute-20090614.jpg

I was really hoping something would be done with that big blank wall on the west side of the townhomes of Absolute 2, but I guess it's going to be left like that.

It's probably just me but, I don't see any twisting action going on :confused:

I was really hoping something would be done with that big blank wall on the west side of the townhomes of Absolute 2, but I guess it's going to be left like that.

It will be left like that until the townhouses for at the base of Marilyn are built, probably right up to Absolute 2.

Wait till it gets a bit higher. Check out the rendering, there's no real twist until around the 8th or 9th floor.

I'm probably wrong however, I view the design as a 50 storey cylinder with one big twist in the middle. I don't expect to see twisting action under the construction has reached twice that height and the twisting over at around level 40.

I think in one of the interviews with Fernbrook, they said that the twist would start with the 10th floor.......:)

/it's probably buried in this thread somewhere...

From what I know, every floor is slightly different, even if by only a tiny amount.

You can also see what the big pour was for. To the left of the tower.

Last edited:
I see it now, can't picture what the final product will be just yet ... or whether I'll like it for that matter.

well one thing is certain, they are at 8, only 48 more floors to go!

now working on the 9th floor....and....

there is some cladding/glazing up on Absoluteworld 1....southeast side...

didn't have a camera as I was driving..... :)

Pardon the crappy photos. I went too late in the day, and the sun was in front of me.

3654944495_abcd2b54cd_o.jpg

3655742696_bd314495d6_o.jpg

Last edited:

Back