Toronto 99 Sudbury Street | ?m | 26s | Giannone Petricone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually quite like this and I applaud the fact that this is happening on a side street. We certainly need to revitalize many smaller streets that have a lot of potential beyond residential uses.

Exciting update from Councillor Bailo's fall/winter newsletter re: 99 Sudbury.

The next step is for the developer and city to go to the board to announce they have "reached an agreement", as per OMB procedural rules.

upload_2016-11-9_21-18-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-9_21-18-25.png
    upload_2016-11-9_21-18-25.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 1,434
likely in Limbo with Metrolinx planning the new Liberty Village GO station.

I believe that this was also originally rezoned by the existing landowners, who are not developers. They planned to eventually sell / partner with an actual developer.

likely in Limbo with Metrolinx planning the new Liberty Village GO station.

I believe that this was also originally rezoned by the existing landowners, who are not developers. They planned to eventually sell / partner with an actual developer.
Don't know about it being in limbo because of a future nearby planned Metrolinx station?
An 18 storey building already has been approved on that private parcel of land?..considering the location this will be a hot piece of property to build on

I imagine Metrolinx will be doing one of their "developer builds us a free station" type deals here if they have in fact expropriated it. The developer can use the existing zoning, and use what would typically be land costs to help finance the construction of the GO station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back