Attachments

• D5D9B7AF-CB2D-46E3-90CC-0B1719C59450.jpeg
    D5D9B7AF-CB2D-46E3-90CC-0B1719C59450.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 687
  • 2D7EB20B-BD2A-4190-8F8E-254C81197267.jpeg
    2D7EB20B-BD2A-4190-8F8E-254C81197267.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 654
Last edited:
Feels like it needs some drapes. Bit more privacy/intimacy. Also note that there is no access from pool area to outdoor deck. Real shame.

Last edited:
Feels like it needs some drapes. Bit more privacy/intimacy. Also note that there is no access from pool area to outdoor deck. Real shame.

Swimming with such an urban view makes the experience!

Forgot to mention that the pool is saltwater and this area has both a dry and wet sauna. The terrace isn’t open yet but looks fantastic.

Feels like it needs some drapes. Bit more privacy/intimacy.

The pool is pretty much facing office buildings, which will be somewhat empty when most people are enjoying the pool (after 6pm and on weekends). Privacy issues shouldn't be a concern. Plus, I am sure they'll be adding interior design treatments soon. It was a phased approach for Bercy's common elements and Concert, much like Tridel, do excellent jobs on the inside (exterior they could use some helpful tips, hehe).

Overall the space looks fantastic, congrats to all the new residents! This building already feels like an 'end-user' property.

Overall the space looks fantastic, congrats to all the new residents! This building already feels like an 'end-user' property.

Interesting you should say that because there are currently 0 units for resale on MLS, but there is 27 units for rent. There has also been another 150 units rented in the past, with 0 resales. Seems like a tower of mostly renters.

Last edited:
88 Scott is beautiful building. The reason there is no resale on MLS is because the building is not closed yet? Anyway, I was told by agents that 88 Scott is one of the top 3 newer buildings out there in the market. Also know there are agents that regretted they didn't purchase when launched, and there are agents buying assignments lately.

The only odd thing about it are those elevators, but I always laugh about it and have no complaint.

I am sure end users love the building and just hope that they have good renters too to keep this building nice inside and out for the years to come.

Interesting you should say that because there are currently 0 units for resale on MLS, but there is 27 units for rent. There has also been another 150 units rented in the past, with 0 resales. Seems like a tower of mostly renters.

Getting off topic here now but the building isn’t registered so resale isn’t possible. 175 rented out of 525 units doesn’t sound all that bad either. With the price of units these days, renting is almost inevitable.

I would agree that 88 Scott is very well done inside and out. Attention to detail and quality you don't see in too many condos. Whoever got in here early will make a killing via resale.

Back