Toronto 8 Wellesley | Residences at Yonge | 182.15m | 55s | CentreCourt | Arcadis

IMG_7742.jpeg
IMG_7743.jpeg
IMG_7744.jpeg
Yesterday.

@TheKingEast : I know it’s early but yikes!

@stjames2queenwest : It looks great.

Different strokes for different folks! I would say it's still too early to judge, but tend to agree with Mr King East!
I think it's better than average so far...and it will probably do circles around Time & Space where quality is concerned. But it certainly taking the dull road when it comes to inspiring, IMO...

LOL.... @UtakataNoAnnex is influencing the way you address people!
...and here I was thinking I probably made a few /ignore lists during my tenure here. But, hey...glad I am encouraging those to look at things from a less of a straight and narrow angle if this is the case. 😺

Gotta love it when people make their mind up about a building when it's only 1/4 built...

Well, I did say it’s early so my opinion can change. That said, did you need Nobu towers to be fully built before you made a decision on that project?

I actually absolutely love the black on this. This building is going to look very unique but I will say that with the caveat that I have only been watching Toronto builds for about a year. So I may have just not seen a project with the black facade. If anyone could suggest a couple finish ones to look at to see what the finished products look like I would appreciate it. And as always Benito, thank you for the pictures

I actually absolutely love the black on this. This building is going to look very unique but I will say that with the caveat that I have only been watching Toronto builds for about a year. So I may have just not seen a project with the black facade. If anyone could suggest a couple finish ones to look at to see what the finished products look like I would appreciate it. And as always Benito, thank you for the pictures

199 Church, Prime Condos, West Line Condos, and Forest Hill Condos are other developments by Centrecourt that use a similar design -- black and or white aluminum panel.

I suspect they bulk purchase materials for more than one building at a time -- which is why a lot of their projects happening concurrently look very similar.

You'll also notice the exact same use of that grey brick on the podium at 252 Church St.

Aside from those, I am not aware of any others that have a similar design and are already completed.

Back