Toronto 8 Dawes | 123.68m | 38s | Marlin Spring | Arcadis

Nope...I am staying away from *Xitter until it's current owner is removed in handcuffs. Suffice to say though, I am not surprised in the least that there are elements of weird obsessions and extreme views openly dominating that social medium currently. /sigh

*Note: I usually pronounce the "X" with a "sh"... >.<
I too pronounce Xitter as such. It no doubt has enxittification of a different kind, the horrible kind in fact.

"currently"? Twitter's been that way since it's inception lol. To make this post on topic, we unfortunately have similar unreasonable yimby views expressed here sometimes as well. Also I'm curious about the logic of applying for more height in the current market conditions. Unless it's play with a view toward rates falling next year.

I too pronounce Xitter as such. It no doubt has enxittification of a different kind, the horrible kind in fact.
I just call it Twitter, and ignore the current period its in right now. Which sounds delusional...but so does a lot of the stuff on Twitter.

A height increase on this to 52 floors is quite impressive, and makes me laugh a bit, since this area really feels like its the strangest shmorgasboard of an old townsite with heritage inventory, forgettable stuff from the twentieth century, and plenty of transit stations to suffice for high density.

However, this is not a great assessment of the area, as I've only gone there...4 times in the last 5 years?

Back