Toronto 65 George | 67.32m | 17s | 10Block Studio | Core Architects

Resubmission from Apr 25, 2022:

187k.JPG
187k2.JPG

Yeah George St. north of Shuter/Moss Park is where it gets sketchy. King/George on the south side is a nice "sleepy" area IMHO - north side has the George Brown campus so gets a busier.

A rendering is updated in the database! The project information is also updated. The overall building height decreased from 71.62 m to 67.32m. The total unit count remains the same at 16 units. Overall building storey count remains the same at 17 storeys. The total parking space count increased from 16 parking spaces to 22 parking spaces.

The rendering is taken from the architectural plan via Site Plan Approval:

Attachments

• PLN - Architectural Plans - APR 25  2022-1.jpg
    PLN - Architectural Plans - APR 25 2022-1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
What I meant was that George St has just a not nice rep in general, I am well aware it's not sketchy by where the building will be and hope it sells well because it looks to be a nice addition.

Just scoped out 10Block Studio's website in which they have 65 George listed among their portfolio of projects.

Does anyone know if they're affiliated with Tenblock, who have a bunch of developments in the works? Or are they separate altogether?

Just scoped out 10Block Studio's website in which they have 65 George listed among their portfolio of projects.

Does anyone know if they're affiliated with Tenblock, who have a bunch of developments in the works? Or are they separate altogether?

I can confirm there is no connection at all with Tenblock!

What I meant was that George St has just a not nice rep in general, I am well aware it's not sketchy by where the building will be and hope it sells well because it looks to be a nice addition.

You should venture North on Sherbourne, another "notoriously sketchy" street. It has multi-million dollar mansions on it North of Bloor. People don't buy street names, they buy locations, and streets change from block to block.

UT article summary:

I don't agree with your assessment. This is a great location for a high-end building and it will likely sell well.

Back