619 Yonge | 190.93m | 57s | YI Developments | Core Architects

saynotofaux

Member Bio
Reaction score
You've placed it on the wrong (north) side of Isabella, where House of Lords is (was). Should be on that south, vacant corner!

I also suspect (hope) this particular development has failed.

Koops65

Member Bio
Reaction score
Thanks for catching that. Fixed now...

siiWoDK.png

ChesterCopperpot

Member Bio
Reaction score
We might be seeing some changes coming to this.

Per Realnet - 619 Yonge was bought by the owners of 625 (Rabba Fine Foods) as part of a land assembly.

Toronto1834

Member Bio
Reaction score
These properties were included in the Historic Yonge HCD interim demolition ban. I wonder if that will affect the project if it needs to be approved again because of the additional property.

jje1000

Member Bio
Reaction score
These properties were included in the Historic Yonge HCD interim demolition ban. I wonder if that will affect the project if it needs to be approved again because of the additional property.

Personally I wonder what those buildings would look like if they stripped the paint off and gave them a proper restoration. I recall the building on the corner was once a Canadian Tire, and had a interesting cupola on the roof.

As recent renovations on Yonge Street show- there's plenty of hidden gems hidden beneath the paint and signage.

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
This is listed as an upcoming development on Edenshaw's website, and Condonow has it listed as starting sales in Q1 2020.. Could this be back from the dead?

Edenshaw have recently reformatted their website. Apart from updating all their ongoing Mississauga projects, they still have 625 Yonge actively among their upcoming developments "coming soon". Although, it doesn't necessarily state Q1 2020 anymore. I just hope they scrapped the design of the original proposal.

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited: