Toronto 5509 Dundas West | 72.16m | 22s | Contessa | Turner Fleischer

This Zoned Site is now For Sale (contrary to the owner's webpage that said it was going to build it as purpose-built rental):

This Zoned Site is now For Sale (contrary to the owner's webpage that said it was going to build it as purpose-built rental):

With this design having been dumbed down so severely in the SPA, cheers to it being for sale and giving someone else a chance for something better here.

Drove by today and noticed that this is for sale with an Avison Young banner plastered across the front. I don't recall seeing that a couple of months ago so I am not sure if it is new or I just didn't see it due to traffic on my last few visits.

Drove by today and noticed that this is for sale with an Avison Young banner plastered across the front. I don't recall seeing that a couple of months ago so I am not sure if it is new or I just didn't see it due to traffic on my last few visits.
I live in the area and I can confirm that the sign is new - maybe was put up ~2 weeks ago.

"
Avison Young has been retained by BDO Canada Limited, solely in its capacity as the receiver of Dundas Shorncliffe Limited Partnership & Dundas Shorncliffe Ltd. and not in any other capacity, to offer for sale 5507 - 5509 Dundas Street W, Toronto"
From the Avison Young Brochure

Does this mean this property is in receivership (loan default) or is that just Commercial Real Estate jargon?

This site is such an eyesore and is now just a blank cavass for spray paint and garbage...

Back