Mississauga 49 South Service Road | 90.5m | 26s | Edenshaw | Kirkor Architects

Ever wanted to live on a literal highway offramp? Now's your chance!
Well if living next to mega highway interchanges appeals to the masses (*cough Highway 27/427/401, and Gardiner/427), i'm sure this will be practically a scenic view for the same special category of people. The Mineola views probably seems like paradise to them.

Well if living next to mega highway interchanges appeals to the masses (*cough Highway 27/427/401, and Gardiner/427), i'm sure this will be practically a scenic view for the same special category of people. The Mineola views probably seems like paradise to them.
I’ve lived right beside the Allen expressway once. Yes there were some negatives. But if you used the highway everyday it saved you so much time you only thought of the pros.

No written decision from the Case Management Conference held on September 8, 2023 was available yet.

A Merit Hearing has been scheduled to start on September 10, 2024 at 10:00 a.m.

I don't have photos since it was raining, but when I drove by on Sunday, I noticed large Edenshaw billboard signage up on premises.

December 10th-Edenshaw signage touting new community coming to the LRT line (or something like that).
1702900201652.jpeg

1702900269954.jpeg

Back