Toronto 46 Laing | 12.7m | 4s | Oben Flats | RAW Design

Decent density upgrade for a quieter residential side street in the Queen East & Greenwood area in Leslieville. This will replace a pair of semi-detach houses.

laing.JPG

The row of townhomes just south of it which also runs along Sears Street (laneway), gives an example of what to expect in terms of density impact.

laing2.JPG

I heard (through neighbourhood gossip) that the two parcels immediately to the west of these two houses (continuing to the alley of Brick Court) that sold at the same time as these two houses and townhouses are planned there also?

Looking good, bring it on.

This reminds me though... anyone know of what's going on in the empty lot on nearby Connaught Avenue, on the east side of the street just a bit beneath Queen? It's the site of at least two failed development projects over the last several years and now it's fenced off with some kind of work permit and is littered with concrete culverts and sewer bits.... yet nothing's been done there for months and I've yet to see any real signage save a permit to build some kind of low-story multi-unit residence there. The auto body shop which used to be there for decades was torn down several years ago now and I think perhaps there's soil remediation issues.

SPA has not yet been issued here.

Minor revisions across a range of items were submitted March '22.

New Landscape Docs were submitted March '23

Sorry to tell you @Art Tsai ; but you needn't have done that update.

This one is dead.

The site has been absorbed into this proposal:

Back