Toronto 411 Church | 121.91m | 38s | CentreCourt | IBI Group

The TDSB was way more behind-the-scenes at the other two projects, here they have actively fought it. The two-day hearing was this week, both days went late, now we await a verdict.

Going to be marketed as 'Axis Condos':

Cr21Q58WcAAe2hp.jpg

Attachments

• Cr21Q58WcAAe2hp.jpg
    Cr21Q58WcAAe2hp.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 1,287
while indeed it is, The first thing I tend to think of when I hear the word in an isolated situation (such as "axis condos") is the above noted example. There are plenty of words with less than favorable connotations that marketers avoid, I just think that "Axis" would have fallen under that list.

I actually quite like the 60s vibe from those balconies. It's so nice that I think it's a shame that the treatments of the other elevations are so bland.

The concept of "axis" is pretty big in architecture. Not sure how on earth the first thing people thought of was the Third Reich. But to each their own.

It reminded me of the Bush years with his axis of evil so I'm glad someone though that way. Stupidity may be returning to the White House but, in a much darker, more serious tone. Hey, maybe he is on to something

It reminded me of the Bush years with his axis of evil so I'm glad someone though that way. Stupidity may be returning to the White House but, in a much darker, more serious tone. Hey, maybe he is on to something

Not sure if you are referring to Trump or Hillary.

Tower should be launching very soon for VIP sales.

Back