Toronto 41 River Street | 17.98m | 5s | Percy Ellis | Studio JCI

The designs and scale won't all be the same, but Percy Ellis do have a portfolio of other properties scattered throughout the city where they anticipate to deliver small to mid-sized intensification coming up in the pipeline.

This looks just about finished

36615A83-E009-40F0-94C4-C45FD6C5DD40.jpeg

Last edited:
So I have a niche question about one of the units in the development that seems to have stumped myself on how it was allowed, and was wondering if anyone else may have some insight. The building right now has a 3 Bedroom Unit for rent however not one of the bedrooms has a direct window to the exterior. The rear bedroom I assume is classified as a "den" for building permit purposes, but I did not know it was possible to have 2 bedrooms face onto the combined living space? (I thought it was a maximum of 1?) Also it is my understanding that to have the bedrooms count the opening to the combined living space has to be "open" not just glass which is why most units we see have a sliding door seperating the spaces and not swing doors. I'm not sure if anyone can explain it, but I'd appreciate it since it's really stumped me.
Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 5.08.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 9.01.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 8.59.40 AM.png

Looks like the third retail space at the north end of the property has had its For Lease signs go down this week — I wonder if that's leased now too. No sign of anything going in yet.

Back