Toronto 3C Waterfront | ?m | ?s | 3C Lakeshore | Foster + Partners

Whisky Beach??

It's immediately south of the silos - not this portion - from Claude Cormier + Associes:

3c-waterfront-1-.jpg

(CC+A)

http://www.claudecormier.com/en/projet/3c-waterfront/

AoD

Can someone please let me know what is being constructed here? I can't for the life of me find any info anywhere. They started leveling the ground last fall/over the winter and now lots of machinery on site.

My thoughts on that are that it's staging for the Gardiner deck replacement that begins this spring - but I'm not really certain on that.

That is publicly owned land, no?

I imagine Waterfront Toronto will take it through the RFP process once the lands are unlocked for development/intensification.

This would be a nice park. I realize the Gardiner will be realigned on the treed area correct?. However when is that happening? Anybody?

This would be a nice park. I realize the Gardiner will be realigned on the treed area correct?. However when is that happening? Anybody?
Trees are already gone.

It's going to happen in a few years from my understanding. money is there, the project is currently in design.

Thanks all. The trees are all gone. I walk along the Don trail and it goes through these areas and couldn't figure out what they were working on, as no real estate signage whatsoever. I'll try to snag some pics next time I'm down there.

Back