Toronto 364 Huron | 13.84m | 3s | Unix Housing Group | Icon

This is moving along quickly. Looks like the basement foundation for the new build was done by last weekend.

This is going up quick! I talked to one of the guys on site and he said that that isn't the finished exterior cladding for the laneway suite, so it won't look like that. Big ceiling heights on the commercial space.

IMG_0660.JPG

This is going up quick! I talked to one of the guys on site and he said that that isn't the finished exterior cladding for the laneway suite, so it won't look like that. Big ceiling heights on the commercial space.
I have seen some questionable construction practices here. Namely, powering of construction tools on the site was being done by extension cords running out of the house at 356 Huron St, south of Glen Morris. With the cables running across a street with active traffic. Makes me concerned with the speed with which this is going up.

Lovely shade of green but that's about the only nice thing I can say about that cladding. Quite literally looks like shed panels from a big box hardware store. And what happened to the brick?

Eh, why am I even asking these things anymore? I know the answer.

Back