Mississauga 3600-3606 Hurontario Street | ?m | 50s | Edenshaw

The site was level and clear over a month or so ago and haven't seen or anything about this site until today.

Soil boring machine on site doing a number of cord drilling to see what under the area. There is a creek for one thing there now and it will be look at to see what is the best way of dealing with it.

No idea if the same players are still around.

The old sale office is long gone and don't recall when it was removed.

Something higher would be nice with the LRT being built at this time than proposed.

@interchange42 Both site are now under the ownership of Edenshaw Developments Limited with a huge sign up saying something coming soon

Expect something over 50sj since the LRT station will be at the front door

1.png

2.png

Thought I'd sign up because I was wondering what's happening at the Edenshaw development next door.

They put up fencing the other day and today started to clear out the smaller vegetation. There are several other pieces of heavy machinery that are hidden by the trees. Crappy phone cam but this is the best I've got!
IMG20230804144847.jpg

I can’t see them doing shoring and excavation any time soon since they have not event started selling this. So they will most likely prepare the site and build a sales centre.

Thought I'd sign up because I was wondering what's happening at the Edenshaw development next door.

They put up fencing the other day and today started to clear out the smaller vegetation. There are several other pieces of heavy machinery that are hidden by the trees. Crappy phone cam but this is the best I've got!View attachment 497720
Welcome to Urban Toronto!

I can’t see them doing shoring and excavation any time soon since they have not event started selling this. So they will most likely prepare the site and build a sales centre.
Maybe these will end up being rentals?

Aug 22
Going by the site on Tuesday, they are clearing only haft the south area where the creek is as well fence that haft section off.

Does this mean this site is a 2 phase project and odd not clearing the whole area?

2 different developers as before with the north section by X??

Wouldn't be surprised to see rental here as its a quicker turn over with the high interest rate these days.

November 26th - Not a great shot but the only one I was able to capture of the site.
1701531247670.jpeg

Dec 7
Construction has started on the creek area at the south end

Have yet to get over to the area for some close up shots

Back