Toronto 34-50 King East | 112.36m | 33s | Larco | a—A

The zoning here is approved. A settlement offer was accepted back in 2018. So it is highly likely that some variation of this development will for forward at some point.

Why the SPA has not yet been issued I'm not sure, but I would assume, absent evidence to the contrary that that will be forthcoming.

However, absent an issued SPA, and with no permits applied for or pulled, nothing would seem to be imminent.
Will the heritage building be included in this? I can't tell by the images if it would be demo'd and retain the outer walls?

I literally will be living directly across from that building and I rather like the view. I just put up my unit for sale to remove myself from the 10yr construction grid at Queen+Church+Jarvis neighborhood.

Will the heritage building be included in this? I can't tell by the images if it would be demo'd and retain the outer walls?

I literally will be living directly across from that building and I rather like the view. I just put up my unit for sale to remove myself from the 10yr construction grid at Queen+Church+Jarvis neighborhood.
There are renderings at start of thread, go and look at them. Of course, renderings are 'renderings' but ... As far as I know the buildings are being emptied out (or, at least, no long leases offered). Something will certainly happen here as these kinds of lower-grade office buildings are NOT doing well anywhere.

There are renderings at start of thread, go and look at them. Of course, renderings are 'renderings' but ... As far as I know the buildings are being emptied out (or, at least, no long leases offered). Something will certainly happen here as these kinds of lower-grade office buildings are NOT doing well anywhere.
Renderings can always be most easily found by clicking on the Database File link at the top of any thread page.

Reactions: DSC

Back