Toronto 25 Mabelle | 159.05m | 49s | Tribute | BDP Quadrangle

If you were a lawyer or paralegal, I'd love to show you.

It's all within the lease but they're "ignoring it" and trying to get people to sign a new agreement that signs away all the rights. They tried to gaslight me by email saying that it was a separate agreement (insistently) until I showed them the terms on my lease. Then they just don't reply to any questions I have about the lease and keep telling me to sign the new one.

Get yourself a paralegal/lawyer if you don't already have one. Since a number of you are in a similar position you should be able to share counsel.

There are any number of legal clinics that may be willing to provide counsel as well.

I'm not sure the Tenant Defense Fund would assist here, but they might, and are worth a try.

Get yourself a paralegal/lawyer if you don't already have one. Since a number of you are in a similar position you should be able to share counsel.

There are any number of legal clinics that may be willing to provide counsel as well.

I'm not sure the Tenant Defense Fund would assist here, but they might, and are worth a try.
I'll check that out, thanks!

OLT order notwithstanding this one hasn't yet cleared all its process hurdles just yet.

It is the subject of a Request for Direction Report to next week's meeting of City Council:

It appears, as is often the case, that the OLT withheld its Final order pending certain agreements between the proponent and the City.

The report's subject is what agreements have or have not come to fruition since.

SPA and docs are up on the AIC:

1664871698488.png

1664872062489.png

1664871893361.png

1664871786810.png

1664871837817.png

On the landscape plan: No streets trees proposed in the City ROW for reasons I find confusing (a reference to lack of daylighting study.....?)..... there is a shadow study, and trees proposed adjacent on private lands.
daylighting is normally a term for exposing underground waterways/features that were buried.........

Also proposed tree list includes Sycamore. Native just south of Toronto, but not in the City proper...........fine, from that perspective........very rare to see it planted here in landscapes..........it can get very, very large if it's healthy.

If you're trying to picture it, that's why, it's not at all common here.........the bark sort of resembles London Plane Tree, but the form is quite different.

1664872791992.png

Source: https://gobotany.nativeplanttrust.org/species/platanus/occidentalis/

Here's one that's happy:

1664872977074.png

source: https://www.plantingtree.com/blogs/gardening/american-sycamore-tree-facts

Kind of a lovely camoflauge pattern. There's a large sycamore on a local street in Leslieville that I love to look at and it's quite a presence on the street.

The total unit count changed from 486 units to 580 units. New renderings are updated it.

renderings are taken from the architectural plan via Site Plan Approval:

PLN - Architectural Plans - SEP 21  2022-1.jpg

PLN - Renderings or Perspective Drawings - SEP 21  2022-1.jpg

^Yup and the colour on those balconies will be the next thing to go as well, we're going to see some ugly pasty grey balconies coming online in 3..2..1..

Back