Toronto 2 Bloor West Podium Redevelopment | ?m | 2s | KingSett Capital | WZMH

Progress from my vantage point, and a bonus pic of the installation, which began yesterday, of the boring new CIBC logo on the west side of the building.
20230322_101240.jpg

20230322_101231.jpg

2 Bloor W should help at pedestrian level. I agree re 2 Bloor East HBC site - totally redo it!!!

Does anyone know if Union Square dev has been mothballed along with other new office dev - It seemed to me the best new office tower addition to downtown (after TD at Front Street).

2 Bloor W should help at pedestrian level. I agree re 2 Bloor East HBC site - totally redo it!!!

Does anyone know if Union Square dev has been mothballed along with other new office dev - It seemed to me the best new office tower addition to downtown (after TD at Front Street).
What is "Union Square"?

What is "Union Square"?
You know, Union Centralplacetheroryrectangletowerbuilding. The one designed by that guy. With the face and the shoes?

Not sure if this has been brought up before... but are there plans on recladding the existing tower now that this podium has a completely different glass and vibe than the rest of the building?

Back