Toronto 18 Dalhousie | 175m | 53s | Pemberton | Graziani + Corazza

Toronto Model 12-22-22 18 Dalhousie.png

Koops I love your work ! But I've noticed watching the flyby that 119 Church st proposal is sitting on Queen st road instead of its location at the south east corner of Church and Queen.And 88 Queen development should be pushed in as well off of Queen st. Just a thought if you care to fix it when you got the time thanks !

Given this is G+C and Pemberton, we can probably assume the renders are downplaying the amount of grey spandel that will be present here. Also no way the curved glass on the balcony guards ends up happening.
I'm not even paying any attention to the renderings, knowing the two proponents involved this is going to end up being gutter trash through and through. The facendectomy we're being shown is a hint of what's to come.

Renders already hint that they won't be using rounded glass for the corners here. So assuming they're going with this, the corners won't be squared off...but they sure won't look pretty either. /sigh

Not sure if anyone asked this already but will the clinic on Dalhousie still be operational or is that part of the property and thus will be demo'd? From the renders, it looks like its not part of the property in question

Back