Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

Pretty sure it can drift in different directions depending on certain factors.
From Environment Canada: https://weather.gc.ca/airquality/pages/onaq-018_e.html

air.jpg

Pretty sure it can drift in different directions depending on certain factors.
It will eventually blow east I gather, but that doesn't mean it will always blow east along its way...

This is killing me man. Like two weeks ago I thought the crane would be coming down at any moment. We've been stuck on this part for 2 or 3 weeks now...lol.

This is killing me man. Like two weeks ago I thought the crane would be coming down at any moment. We've been stuck on this part for 2 or 3 weeks now...lol.

At least there is tiny progress day by day. The stalled cladding install at The One is what is really grinding my gears.

At least there is tiny progress day by day. The stalled cladding install at The One is what is really grinding my gears.
I don't think the clouding at the one has stalled as much as they're waiting to get the rest of the scaffolding in place to continue hoisting like that probably requires road closures so they will not be doing them during the week. Seems like every weekend they install a few more segments

I don't think the clouding at the one has stalled as much as they're waiting to get the rest of the scaffolding in place to continue hoisting like that probably requires road closures so they will not be doing them during the week. Seems like every weekend they install a few more segments
One can blame a certain "fruit" store for that because they're demanding it to be open there far sooner than that building in question will be completed, to my understanding.

Last edited:

Back