Toronto 159SW Condos | 118.87m | 36s | Alterra | Richmond Architects

The Wellesley/Sherbourne intersection has come a long way and has gentrified quite well. This project should provide the finishing touch to completing its makeover, so I'm excited to see this project.

The Wellesley/Sherbourne intersection has come a long way and has gentrified quite well. This project should provide the finishing touch to completing its makeover, so I'm excited to see this project.

will it be approved though? my sources are saying possibly not.

will it be approved though? my sources are saying possibly not.

The plot of land is too tiny to accommodate the developers' proposed decoy height and design with has hardly any setback from the streets ... so the developers are off to the OMB ready to line some board members' pockets with cash.

Anybody who cares about how our city turns out is, or should be, concerned about the OMB.

Yeah concerned is one thing but...The OMB should be investigated, developers lining some board members' pockets with cash...come on, get a grip, we dont live in Brazil or Italy

Haha, wait, you don't think there's corruption in our government, at all levels? Maybe you should get a grip. I'd wager to say there isn't a government in the world that isn't corrupt on some level.

"We're not Brazil or Italy"

Is there something inherently corrupt about people in those countries that Canadians do not share?

Back