Toronto 155 Cumberland and 130 Bloor Street West | 88.69m | 21s | KingSett Capital | BDP Quadrangle

155a.jpg

I can't wait to see how this turns out once that crazy scaffolding comes down. Given the cool renderings and the price point on these units I don't think we'll be disappointed. I'm not a Yorkville/Bloor St. West kind of guy but if I had the money, this is where I'd be.

It's still Canderel Stoneridge.

Say again? :confused:

Where does Canderel fit in? They're not listed as a "team member" for this project. I see their logo at the back of the brochure, but no other mention...

Last edited:
Canderel is the property manager. I think kingstreet owns the building.. I should know this having worked on this project hah.

So Canderel will manage the building once built??? Or are they managing the construction?

I'm a little surprised that they're involved at all with this project. Seems strange.

"We know having more money than God is somewhat shameful right now, but don't worry, we'll keep it hush, hush."

Interesting ad from this morning's Globe and Mail:

7726855.jpg

Took these Sunday afternoon while waiting for Hotdocs at the Cumberland theatre:

img47291.jpg

img47321.jpg

img47401.jpg

The last one's from the parking garage across the street.

May 12th Update

The first two photos are from Bloor Street, the third photo from Cumberland Avenue

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Those are just construction progress photos, most of the building can't be seen yet. The completed project may not thrill everyone but it certainly will be unique!

155Cumberland1.jpg
155Cumberland2.jpg

155Cumberland4.jpg
155Cumberland3.jpg

Last edited:

Back