Hamilton 15 Barton Street East | ?m | 17s

Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
2023 Formal Consultation on this address with the following description:
To develop the subject lands with a 17-storey mixed use, multiple dwelling consisting of 175 residential units and 3 commercial units at grade with a total of 132 parking spaces including 104 underground spaces and 28 podium spaces.

Google Street View of the property as of April 2023:
1689276146562.png

great to see, but i'll echo the other users sentiments and say there's too much parking for this one.

i love that they're keeping retail/commercial at the base as Barton should be walkable. Public transit in that immediate area is very good. the #2 bus comes every couple of minutes, the GO Train is 300m away. Get rid of 2/3 of that parking.

That's where I've been keeping an eye. I didn't see this one, and neither did a few others I know that look. It appears on the map, but I'm having a hard time seeing it in the list. Is there a better way to view the list to see these when they come up, or are people just downloading the CSV file and reviewing that?
That’s a question for @Paclo… I sent him the project address but not a link like that one. A good trick is to just google the associated code from the map, but it isn’t foolproof.

Back