Hamilton 129-131 Wellington Street North | 15.19m | 4s | WQP | RAW Design

these look great

Edit: I'm genuinely confused by the criticism of these. They look fine. Sure, they aren't quite the same quality as the Augusta building of a similar look. But they're still ok. Plus, they're in a slightly seedier area of the city - so they will never be able to generate as much revenue. So the fact that they came out looking as good as they do within their budget and future cash flows, is pretty great.

Last edited:
these look great

Edit: I'm genuinely confused by the criticism of these. They look fine. Sure, they aren't quite the same quality as the Augusta building of a similar look. But they're still ok. Plus, they're in a slightly seedier area of the city - so they will never be able to generate as much revenue. So the fact that they came out looking as good as they do within their budget and future cash flows, is pretty great.
It's pretty much the jughead eye windows filled in windows and the sloppy looking seams that I have an issue with. If they had kept to the render imo it would have been fine.. but.. for some bizarre reason,, they did not.

It's pretty much the jughead eye windows filled in windows and the sloppy looking seams that I have an issue with. If they had kept to the render imo it would have been fine.. but.. for some bizarre reason,, they did not.
Yea the brick panels are fine, it's just the blocked in windows. It's like they got a architect to design it, then changed the interior layout but didn't want to pay the architect to redraw the building without the windows... Just an odd choice all around. Looks really weird. They could have literally just not done the cut out shape and it would have looked fine.

Back