Toronto 1111 Danforth Avenue | 45.85m | 13s | Core Development | Studio JCI

Materials have been submitted reflecting the updated 12-storey design. Changes are as follows:
  • Height increased from 32.3 to 45.85m
  • Total residential units increased from 208 to 270
  • Total vehicular parking decreased from 28 to 19
  • Total bicycle parking increased from 224 to 362
Updated renderings:
PLN - Architectural Plans - Architectural Plans_1111 Danforth Ave-05 - Copy (3).jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - Architectural Plans_1111 Danforth Ave-05.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - Architectural Plans_1111 Danforth Ave-05 - Copy (2).jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - Architectural Plans_1111 Danforth Ave-05 - Copy.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - Architectural Plans_1111 Danforth Ave-04.jpg

Of course Stephen Holyday continues to show his low IQ level.

What's his reasoning now, too many bike riders will use Danforth and wonder into Etobicoke Centre?

Of course Stephen Holyday continues to show his low IQ level.

What's his reasoning now, too many bike riders will use Danforth and wonder into Etobicoke Centre?

Honestly, I have no idea what he even thought he was voting against on this one..........so far as I can recall, maybe I blinked and missed it, but I don't think he spoke or asked a question.

Honestly, I have no idea what he even thought he was voting against on this one..........so far as I can recall, maybe I blinked and missed it, but I don't think he spoke or asked a question.
I wouldnt even waste your time even trying to find out why he voted against it, you would just be wasting precious minutes of life. He himself probably doesnt even know why he voted against it.

There are also people using the space who are in pretty rough shape. One guy offered to move so I could get a better shot (obviously I said he was good).

"The City of Toronto says it has responded to concerns from neighbours about trespassing at a site on Danforth Avenue slated for redevelopment.

The site is located on the south side of Danforth Avenue, east of Byron Avenue, and the former St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church and the Trull Funeral Home are on the property.

Both those buildings, at 1095 and 1111 Danforth Ave. are now empty and still standing. Eventually the church will be demolished but the funeral home’s façade will remain as part of a new development featuring a 13-storey mixed-use (residential and ground floor retail) building at the site.

While the wait for the demolition of the church and the start of construction on the new building goes on, some residents have expressed concerns regarding safety and security at the buildings which they say are being entered by trespassers.

Police have responded to at least one call regarding trespassing at the site, and forwarded the information to the City of Toronto."

"The City of Toronto says it has responded to concerns from neighbours about trespassing at a site on Danforth Avenue slated for redevelopment.

The site is located on the south side of Danforth Avenue, east of Byron Avenue, and the former St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church and the Trull Funeral Home are on the property.

Both those buildings, at 1095 and 1111 Danforth Ave. are now empty and still standing. Eventually the church will be demolished but the funeral home’s façade will remain as part of a new development featuring a 13-storey mixed-use (residential and ground floor retail) building at the site.

While the wait for the demolition of the church and the start of construction on the new building goes on, some residents have expressed concerns regarding safety and security at the buildings which they say are being entered by trespassers.

Police have responded to at least one call regarding trespassing at the site, and forwarded the information to the City of Toronto."

As noted above, the demolition permit for the funeral home has already been issued; however, there isn't even an application for a demo permit for the church.

While the Site Plan is listed as 'Under Review', it isn't. That's because the SPA reflects the 9s design with all the docs from 2022 or earlier. This one is not 'coming soon'.

Back