IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

That is the construction pit for The Pemberton, a condo project that will be slightly taller than 11 YV. It has been a pit for some time.

Yeah if you look in any of the threads of any of the buildings in this area being constructed you'll constantly see you make references to it as they've almost built 11yv in the time is taking them to dig and fill in that freaking pit

Yeah if you look in any of the threads of any of the buildings in this area being constructed you'll constantly see you make references to it as they've almost built 11yv in the time is taking them to dig and fill in that freaking pit
Here is my explanation for what's going on:

The Pemberton, as it is known now, was originally a project by Cresford Developments. If I remember correctly, they filed for insolvency a few years ago as the project's excavation was underway, resulting in it being on hold while it was sold to a bidder. Ultimately, Pemberton Group purchased the project and rebranded it to The Pemberton, but construction progress has been glacial even since they took over.

For context: Here is a photo of 11 YV I took on March 20, 2022. At the time, 11 YV was just below ground level, while The Pemberton was still a giant construction pit:
20220320_132947 copy.jpg

Here is my explanation for what's going on:

The Pemberton, as it is known now, was originally a project by Cresford Developments. If I remember correctly, they filed for insolvency a few years ago as the project's excavation was underway, resulting in it being on hold while it was sold to a bidder. Ultimately, Pemberton Group purchased the project and rebranded it to The Pemberton, but construction progress has been glacial even since they took over.

For context: Here is a photo of 11 YV I took on March 20, 2022. At the time, 11 YV was just below ground level, while The Pemberton was still a giant construction pit:
View attachment 592930
To give Pemberton a little bit of slack I will say the lowest parking slab was a massive undertaking as it looks like that slab is almost as thick as the transfer slab at sky Tower an absolute ridiculous amount of concrete is below that building 🤣

Back