Toronto 11 YV | 213m | 62s | Metropia | Sweeny &Co

Wow!! They're going to start no matter what the situation is next door at 33 Yorkville ! There's going to be two massive pits once this development diggs downward.

Too bad they didn't make the thing they're going to replace it with that pink...

A zoom-in:

Toronto Model 07-14-20 11 YV.png

To bad they didn't make the thing they're going to replace it with that pink...

Could always make a trade with Hong Kong for Concordia Plaza? ;)

1594726930408.png

Or Portland for US Bancorp Tower

1594727980892.png

Last edited:
I don't mind the pink, a break from the grey and blue in the skyline.
To that end, I always loved the contrast of the Scotia plaza with the buildings next to it ( I think its copper/red)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe ugly is the wrong word .... perhaps unconventional? I've walked by this colourful little gem for decades ... I'll be sad to see it go...
I'll miss it too...I didnt realize this building would replace it. It's a nice building, it reminds me of something from Japan or something...bit it's a quirky, nice building which is unique. I cant say anything near the same about this building going up.

Today everything has to be practical got to see through the window naturally. With out no colour pigment ! It would be nice if they can make windows that look outwards with a natural view. At the same time create any other pigment such as pink on the outside. So we can use a variety of colours instead of blue green!

Back