Toronto 11 Pleasant Boulevard | 62.75m | 19s | Resident | BDP Quadrangle

Just as @ProjectEnd promised.....she's arisen from her coma............. a year later. @Paclo

Now at 17s

From the Cover Letter:

1724248886724.png

From the Planning Report:

1724248993027.png

And updated renders for @3Dementia

1724249094953.png

1724249116026.png

1724249157185.png

PE seems to have good insight on this one so I'll ask a silly question and see if he's able to answer.

I like this proposal well enough, but given that the adjacent Green P garage is being declared surplus and made available for redevelopment.........wouldn't it make sense to consolidate those parcels and come back w/something much taller?

All I can really say here is I have no idea why they submitted this as it's not what is planned overall here (unless it's multi-phased, but that makes things ever-more complicated). This site is separate from the Green P which will be coming to market as a CreateTO site when the time is right.

All I can really say here is I have no idea why they submitted this as it's not what is planned overall here (unless it's multi-phased, but that makes things ever-more complicated). This site is separate from the Green P which will be coming to market as a CreateTO site when the time is right.
To keep things moving in the event the ‘overall’ doesn’t pan out.

Are they considering this still as a market rate rental or it might be sold off as condominium units when the market picks up again...

Front Page story on this one from Stephanie Calvet:

Back