Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

Southcore:

The expansive seven meter high green roof canopy and raked podium will link the residential towers to the office component, but the load walls are currently in place to ensure construction proceeds accordingly.

000:

The floating roof element is considerably more expensive than the original design from aA. A series of circular openings and edges will overhang the perimeter face of the buildings on two sides.

000:

The floating roof element is considerably more expensive than the original design from aA. A series of circular openings and edges will overhang the perimeter face of the buildings on two sides.

Hmm, sounds pretty similar to the roof top element that we've already seen in the renderings.

This evening:

PCY5p5k.jpg

cool perspective! ^ taken from Metro Hall or 300 Front i presume? the camera angle makes it look like you're way high up

on a side note, are the penthouses of the Ritz still unoccupied? the upper penthouse is all covered up and the lower penthouse is empty

Screw the view of the lake... That's what I'm talkin' about!

Too much is made of lake views. Have you viewed our lake? B O R I N G!

An ocean view can be beautiful because of the surf, and busy sailing/shipping traffic. Lake Ontario is boring from 200 meters up. The odd sailboat and a once-a-day laker going by could never hold my interest as much as the dynamic city view above.

An ocean view can be beautiful because of the surf, and busy sailing/shipping traffic. Lake Ontario is boring from 200 meters up. The odd sailboat and a once-a-day laker going by could never hold my interest as much as the dynamic city view above.

hehe I agree but there's quite a bit of traffic on Lake Ontario just so you know ; - ) ... just nothing you can see from these condos (i.e. outside the harbour).

Also, the harbour it self is generally very busy in the summer, much more busy then a typical ocean view would ever be ... but of course smaller boats.

I find people who like the ocean really like the sound as well; Also something you do not get from a lake view !

Hundred percent agreed, had a wonderful lake view at Beyond the Sea in Mimico and I was bored of it after a week in. Show me the downtown skyline.

shhhh! you need to keep the city view condos cheaper! if people realize that a city view is better than a lake view, we will lose our price advantage when buying condos!

Back