Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

I think the dying Peregrine Falcons is a bigger issue than pigeons hitting windows personally.. And I'm not exactly a "f*** nature!" kinda person, quite the opposite.

Ice glass looks really sexy I must say. Need to get better shots someday...13 May 2012:

257pg.jpg

Highly reflective indeed. I still see blue and greenish hues, but that's probably from the reflecting buildings. Should look stunning when it's all said and done.

ICE-14-05-2012-1.jpg

ICE-14-05-2012-2.jpg

ICE-14-05-2012-3.jpg

ICE-14-05-2012-4.jpg

Holy reflection Batman, I really hope those windows are blue and not green, there's way too much green down there now. I really like the shape and profiles of the buildings, I'd really like them to turn out well.

So much to love in this picture.

EDIT: Suspected that might happen, but really? It was only one image of the group and gave context to the post. Oh well.

Last edited:
Everyone seems to be complaining about how reflective the glass is.

But in the renders, the balcony glass is even more reflective than the ones we're seeing in the pictures above.

Cant wait to see the panic when that glass gets installed

I am so down with this glass.

Looks to be in the same range as Four Seasons and Shangrila.

(scary part, it's not even a highend Hotel/Condo Combo)

It's hardcore!!

I am so down with this glass.

Looks to be in the same range as Four Seasons and Shangrila.

(scary part, it's not even a highend Hotel/Condo Combo)

It's hardcore!!

Yeah beautiful, and just think of it... 2x200+ meters to come:cool:
Lets hope that the developers of 10 York, and 1 York/60 Harbour, can learn a thing or two from Ice

Highly reflective indeed. I still see blue and greenish hues, but that's probably from the reflecting buildings. Should look stunning when it's all said and done.

ICE-14-05-2012-1.jpg
Sorry but I can't even see the glass. My eyes are glued to the Lamborghini!
Seriously though, this tower is going to look so cool at night reflecting the other buildings around it. Gosh, I love this building.

Back