Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

Yesterday evening:

WP_20140908_001.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20140908_001.jpg
    WP_20140908_001.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,107

Pardon me if this has already been asked...what's going to happen to the massive concrete wall after ICE is done? I understand there will be an office building there, but until then will they wrap it with something interesting? (like Ryerson's SLC) or wrap it in ads? (like how BAC used to be) It's quite a visible wall, almost directly in view of the massive horde of Union Station morning commuters.

^Im not sure about this side but under the grassy side of podium they are going to put some metallic tiles as shown in the renders. they might do the same with this side.

buddy, please stop posting on this forum. All of your posts are useless and irrelevant to anything. Moreover, people are wasting their time when checking for updates and then get disappointed by seeing your useless posts. Please do us all a favour.

I really hope this is a parody comment of someone who takes things way too seriously and is not actually sincere because, if so, damn – that's out of line.

Even if the office tower doesn't go ahead immediately I wonder if they'd consider a temporary use for the lot. It would be an amazing spot for a South of Temperance kind of deal.

That's a really good point, I wonder how they're leave the lot in the intern ... I'm leaning toward simply fencing it off (I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised).

Even if the office tower doesn't go ahead immediately I wonder if they'd consider a temporary use for the lot. It would be an amazing spot for a South of Temperance kind of deal.

It would have been great if the parking garage underneath ICE was built all the way to Bremner to speed up construction of 16 york if/when it goes through. My understanding is that there's a huge demand for parking there, especially with the ACC and Rogers Centre nearby, making it a great source of income.

Anyways, by the end of this week the scaffolding around the swiss cheese roof should be gone for good.

WT6xqo9.jpg

fdVffkY.jpg

CpGbESj.jpg

rgThPuL.jpg

I don't know its light or editing, the tower beside delta kinda looks like TD centre. (in the last pic)

nice shot Razz! could have been used as post card if included more of the skyline from right side.

Back