Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

Doubt it.

I think they changed it up recently as well, I recall it used to have a shift in the middle (i.e. two different floor plate) but that seems gone ?

Ah I take it back, there was no shift, the floor plate is shifted in the middle - I still see it in the renderings.

icen16.jpg

I like the idea of the tops of the Ice buildings, but am I the only one that doesn't like the way it's looking so far?

They still have forms and jacks and all kinds of crap up there. Wait until they get the deck cleared off, at least

the rooftops definitely look more prominent than i expected (good thing!), and the hovering effect is quite eye catching. In Androiduk's last pic, it'll be sad to see 16 York one day block out a good view of ICE, but then again, it'll add another layer to that already amazing view down University.

the rooftops definitely look more prominent than i expected (good thing!), and the hovering effect is quite eye catching. In Androiduk's last pic, it'll be sad to see 16 York one day block out a good view of ICE, but then again, it'll add another layer to that already amazing view down University.

The CitiBank site will be developed, inevitably (hopefully with an office building). That will block out Ice, entirely.

Back