News   Apr 22, 2024
 693     0 

Top 10 Condo Names?

iSlutsky

Chit-Chatter
Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey,

What do you think are the BEST condo names? The WORST?

Note.... this list has nothing to do with the actual project, but just the NAME....

What would you add / remove?

And... the WORST (IMO)... I could only come up with 7....

Just to be clear... I am not mocking the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns to sell units, as lots of these campaigns have done extremely well... I just wouldn’t want to live in a building with any of the names above!

I pass by the site for UpSideDown Condos all the time. Worst name ever, especially if we experience any kind of price contraction. Oh, the irony!

A few that come to mind...

King George Square
Pantages
Radio City
Number One Bloor
The Esplanade
Empire Plaza
University Plaza
Cosmopolitan
Paxton Place
Tip Top Lofts
The St. Thomas
Flatiron Lofts
Century Plaza
Saint James
Feather Factory Lofts
The Metropole
Candy Factory Lofts
Corktown Lofts
The Richmond
The Metropole

Last edited:
Great list! I would post those in the list of BUILT condo names... Maybe I need two lists... "selling" and "built".

Personally I think most condo names are superfluous.

Anyways, the best interim name so far has been "South Park", until the guys realized what that actually was. At release it was "Portland Park Village". [map]

That is great... Maybe I should start a new list... Funniest Condo Names! Okay... I will keep my radar open for this..

Last edited:
The worst name has got to be "Success". I'd be embarrassed to tell people that I lived in "Success". So wannabe

The worst name has got to be "Success". I'd be embarrassed to tell people that I lived in "Success". So wannabe

Yes, if we look at that way, many names come to mind. For instance, Do you live at ICE? I live UPSIDE DOWN? I'm on Giraffe? He lives at Neptune? etc etc. hahaha

Yes, if we look at that way, many names come to mind. For instance, Do you live at ICE? I live UPSIDE DOWN? I'm on Giraffe? He lives at Neptune? etc etc. hahaha

And it's not even 'ICE', it's 'ÃCE'. So lame. The name 'Bohemian Embassy' also makes me roll my eyes.

I like names that have some historical or local significance.

That is great... Maybe I should start a new list... Funniest Condo Names! Okay... I will keep my radar open for this..

There already is one, you'd have to look back about a year & a half to two years go. Funniest condo name is way too easy, there's so many of them in the past 10 years!

Back