2.8K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.8K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 673     0 

Thursday night bar recommendations

Z

zgall1

Recently, I've been going The Madison on Thursday nights far more than I would like. I want a change of scenery and I'm looking for some suggestions. I'd like something with the same general vibe and crowd as the Maddy but a lot smaller. Thanks for the help.

Check out 2 Cats on King West. I've never been there but it's always busy when I walk by and a co-worker always raves about it. It's a really small cozy place and King West will definitely be a change of scenary!

Yeah, try out anything on King West between Peter and Bathurst. The whole street is hopping on Thursday nights.

If you don't mind something that isn't terribly central, there's also a good strip of places in Parkdale, especially on Queen just east and west of Dufferin.

Pauper's, which is on Bloor and Lippincott is owned by the same guy who runs the Madison, and it has the same sort of mega-sized English pub cum sports bar feel without the frat boys.

i frequent the Rhino (queen/dufferin) especially for the patio.Cadillac lounge across the street has a big patio out back also.btw the Rhino has 300 different beers and good/reasonably priced food.

i frequent the Rhino (queen/dufferin) especially for the patio.Cadillac lounge across the street has a big patio out back also.btw the Rhino has 300 different beers and good/reasonably priced food.

+1 The Rhino is a real diamond in the rough

Another good bang fo' your buck is EinSteins on College & Beverly, $10 pitchers and decent crowds

Back