News   Jun 14, 2024
 737     0 

this is your city

you got it jaborandi.

this is Bay St. from the roof of the RESIDENCES OF COLLEGE PARK south tower

2833033293_c39326dee9_o.jpg

appologies for the huge file...

thanks redroom!

yeah its a 7 photo panorama, although i fucked it up a bit... I usually make horizontal panoramas with the camera facing vertically, so i should have had the camera horizontally here (for the vertical pano), but i wasnt thinking....it was really windy and i was near the edge....

this a pic of me taking this pano

n511321128_1116690_8770.jpg

anyone want to guess where this is?

2805577164_97a3c2aaec_b.jpg

Ahh the alma mater... Considering how prominent this place is in midtown Toronto, it is never really photographed that much. Then again, photos and that school have a bit of a tortured history. Shame, there are some really photogenic views from the clock tower.

I really wish someone would post something from St. Clair. There are some really nice buildings there.

hey, regarding your mistake about using portrait oriented shots instead of landscape oriented ones... I had done the same thing but in reverse for my recent horizontal pano of the American Falls. For some reason my mind goes blank when I have a camera in my hands and I'm always seeing ways I could have done better after the fact.

Oh no, the memories are coming back. Winter will be here all too soon, and if this cold and rainy summer is any sign, it's going to be a cold and snowy winter.

Oh no, the memories are coming back. Winter will be here all too soon, and if this cold and rainy summer is any sign, it's going to be a cold and snowy winter.

Sweet!! Can't wait!! (I'm actually serious, it was the best year for snowboarding in Ontario, and I can't stand it when summer temperatures get above 27 C, especially when humidity is factored in)

Yeah I do love snowboarding, and for the first little while I love the snow. But winter is always too long, by February I am sick of it and want the warmth.

Went out tower climbing with Tomms and n+s last night. We got some great views of the city from the top of Zip at Liberty Village. Here's the first of many that I am hoping to post:

2865813614_a60f1c4f25_o.jpg

Back