News   Jul 31, 2024
 179     0 
News   Jul 31, 2024
 212     0 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.4K     5 

The Toronto roots of Stuff White People Like

Nice. There is something very urban Canada about his musings. "Asian Girls #11" bloody hilarious. I'm one of those annoying half-asian spawn. Although my father and I are swimming against the current, aka asian men chasing white woman skirt. Well I guess I'm not really asian, but in the same way Tiger Woods and Barack Obama aren't really black. Face it my fellow asian half-breeds, your asian (while occasionally mistaken for native) in the white man's world. With what seems like half of white men in relationships with asian women someone is going to have to rescue all those white girls from a life of loneliness!

I liked #75: Threatening to move to Canada.

I heard that so many times from San Francisco liberals when I was living there. It started to annoy me because it was all just whining - never a genuine interest in Canada. American liberals can be so pathetic at times.

It's funny and all too true, but still the site is rather racist. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that no one sees it that way.

The picture it paints of 'white people' or white culture is not very generous.

Given such Toronto roots, I've taken to wondering if Christian Lander ever perused Urban Toronto in whatever distant past--though maybe it's an ego thing, as I was already openly identifying the Beaches/Beach as "white town", i.e. the "whitest" part of Toronto five years ago or so. Wouldn't be surprised if that concept left its mark...

Although I agree that the Baches is one of the 'whiter neighbourhoods" in the city however Leaside and Rosedale pop into my mind when I think of white people.

When something produces Steven Harper it must be so white it's blinding.

Back