News   Apr 18, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 407     0 

The new music thread

😍😍

That shorter skinhead in the long coat is so me in 2005 though my little head looks pretty well the same this day...without being so damn pale.
These are my people and this still resembles some of my weekends. Some techno flavour for the thread.

The crew assembly. The bachanal. The dark room. The sound system. The trip. The sunrise.

Classic weekend round these parts. Throw in a football match and a stint at the pub and this is my life in a music video.

At the part where milady starts reading the preamble, all I could think of was the Uyghurs. Never again?

"Never again as long as it doesn't cost me any money or convenience", said just about everyone.

"Everyone has the right to life, liberty, and the security of person."

Unless you're Uyghur, I guess.

Since the beginning of the pandemic I find that I need silence - and where music is concerned, I mean little or no lyrics. I don't want anyone emoting in my ears right now. I have been listening to Four Tet, Noble Oak, Tycho, Kiasmos, and the first solo album by Eric Hilton of Thievery Corporation (a band I almost went to see before realizing that probably, I would have been surrounded by people 30 years younger).

Back