News   Sep 06, 2024
 1.4K     8 
News   Sep 06, 2024
 568     0 

The Concert Thread

JasonParis

Member Bio
Reaction score
Here's something a wee bit different, but I think it could be a good use of this Out & About section...

DSCN3564.jpg

DSCN3565.jpg

DSCN3566.jpg

DSCN3569.jpg

DSCN3571.jpg

DSCN3572.jpg

DSCN3573.jpg

DSCN3575.jpg

DSCN3579.jpg

DSCN3580.jpg

DSCN3581.jpg

DSCN3582.jpg

DSCN3583.jpg

DSCN3584.jpg

DSCN3585.jpg

RSCN3576.jpg

Wow. Looks like the put on a damn good show! Thanks for the pics and movies! Unfortunately, I haven't replaced my Daft Punk CDs since they were stolen when I was in Rez.

i was there as well, only outside doing flyering for a club (circa).
as i talked to people and read their reviews, it's unanimous that this was one of the best concerts for edm in a long long time here in toronto.

it sure is. im guessing you didn't get the flyer.

here are the scans.

lastscanwr5.jpg

lastscan1sv4.jpg

yes sir.

hopefully it'll bring some healthy competition between guv and circa for some new talent instead of rehashing the same djs every year.

it's never too old to go and have a good time :p

i was told that it's really really nice inside. the back wall will have a horseshoe shaped bar on each floor. and you can look out into the atrium space from each floor as well. i also read in an article that each bathroom will have a dj booth inside. the entrance is going to be through the garage i was told which is a bit weird but good during the cold winter months.

The Daft Punk show this weekend was easily one of the best I’ve seen in Toronto in years...

Initially I thought Arrow Hall would be a horrible venue, but for that kind of a show, it was actually fine – acoustically pretty good and a nice big space to dance and absorb the energy.

Arrow Hall is actually a pretty good venue, save for the fact that they make it near impossible to get yourself a drink.

Other than that, all-day GO Train service on the Georgetown corridor would help a tonne!

Darkstar, if it wasn't for your car, it would have been a nightmare getting out of there after the show!

Located in Mississauga & Transit to Arrow Hall

Arrow Hall is officially located in the city of Mississauga!

GO Mississauga!

Getting there by public transit wouldn't be that hard. There should be all day GO Train Service to Malton Station which is like across the street.

Also I'm surprised there wasn't an express route to the subway station run by Mississauga Transit. They have such a service in place for concerts at the Hershey Centre.

Louroz

Back