IMG_0669.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,940
  • IMG_0670.JPG
    IMG_0670.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,922
  • IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,924
Am I the only one having troubles getting the images up over the last few days?
Sometimes I get that problem. I usually have my photos on my desktop and drag them in to upload, but if I won't work I just go to Upload a File and click from there.

All of that is great, I agree. But how much is too much?
We are not in danger of having "too much" in Toronto. We are not New York, Tokyo or Paris dense. If there is a high-rise block like there is in this area, be certain that there is also a nice leafy low-rise neighbourhood protected by zoning somewhere around the corner. (e.g. most of the neighbourhoods west of Spadina)

I agree with @yyzholocaust . If there is eventually a danger of having "too much" then maybe we should be investing in extending the PATH network to this area.

We are not in danger of having "too much" in Toronto. We are not New York, Tokyo or Paris dense. If there is a high-rise block like there is in this area, be certain that there is also a nice leafy low-rise neighbourhood protected by zoning somewhere around the corner. (e.g. most of the neighbourhoods west of Spadina)

I agree with @yyzholocaust . If there is eventually a danger of having "too much" then maybe we should be investing in extending the PATH network to this area.

We have too much blue-ish glass, that's for sure. Picasso really stands out among a sea of blue hues that pretty much blend together into one homogenous mass.

Curious to see if the new Galaxy S7 telephoto lens add on would work better here than my Zenfone 2

That lens with the case is rumored to be around $150 bucks. You can already get generic zoom lens add ons for cheaper that can be used with most phones.

I bought a Lumia 1020 just to use for pictures. The 41MP camera has lossless zoom without the need for a lens. Makes a good little point and shoot.

From yesterday

bpHz0F0.jpg

4alv5wh.jpg

Back