Tango at Concord Park Place (Concord Adex) - Real Estate -

It sure does get the units sold quick! I think floor 5-18 are sold out. Wonder how much they are going to increase besides removing the $10/20k incentice.

I am still not sure above the noise from 401....

hmmm..., it's strange to me how everyone keeps on talking about only 5 - 18 available, I don't think that's the case!

Is it really all that cheap? What are the going rate prices in the area? It seems to be priced almost same as Yonge Street prices.

eg) 21 fl. 668 sq ft. 306000 + 25000 = 331000/668 = $495.5 psf

personally, i'll prob buy when the whole community is developed (~20 buildings) and then buy at resale...Concord doesn't have a good history of significant price increase compared to other developments in proximity (e.g., Cityplace).

$495.5 psf is higher than what i paid for at Yonge/Sheppard just a year ago, lol.

Have to talk to my agent to see whether the base price has already gone up. Sign to purchase a Unit 10 at relative low level on Monday after hours, and it was a ZOO down in their sales office. I almost couldn't find one single parking spot.

I thought if there is ever a time to buy a LOW level WEST facing unit, it should be for this building, as it's the only building among all future building in the current plan that has a clear unobstructed view of the park. Of course, can't be too low or else the view will be blocked if not partially blocked by town homes to the immediate west of the building. I actually had access to chose all units, but opt to go with unit 10 for the following reasons:

1. decent BR/LR aspect ratio with usable space in LR ( don't feel the same for another 668sqft unit as in Uni 15 )
2. decent size for the den.
3. The floorplan of the den and the storage area will allow me to easily partition them into another bedroom. Very few other units have that potential with a reasonable sized 2nd bedroom. The price of putting up a dry wall of 10x8ft is less then $700, including labor:)
4. unlike Unit 11, which would've been my choice, it's not immediately in front of elevators.
5. large balcony. I think having a balcony that covers the whole length of both LR and BR serves an extra purpose for west facing unit, which is to provide shade so the unit does not get direct sun in the eye in the late afternoons.

I was told unit 10 and unit 16 are the most sought after units during this VIP sale event. Now I also purchased a parking to go along with the unit ( no locker as the enSuite storage is provided ). Still not too sure if I need it to move the unit or rent it out, sure, it would be nicer, but does it usually worth the extra $25K? I am not a seasoned vet in this business, so any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Have to talk to my agent to see whether the base price has already gone up. Sign to purchase a Unit 10 at relative low level on Monday after hours, and it was a ZOO down in their sales office. I almost couldn't find one single parking spot.

I thought if there is ever a time to buy a LOW level WEST facing unit, it should be for this building, as it's the only building among all future building in the current plan that has a clear unobstructed view of the park. Of course, can't be too low or else the view will be blocked if not partially blocked by town homes to the immediate west of the building. I actually had access to chose all units, but opt to go with unit 10 for the following reasons:

1. decent BR/LR aspect ratio with usable space in LR ( don't feel the same for another 668sqft unit as in Uni 15 )
2. decent size for the den.
3. The floorplan of the den and the storage area will allow me to easily partition them into another bedroom. Very few other units have that potential with a reasonable sized 2nd bedroom. The price of putting up a dry wall of 10x8ft is less then $700, including labor:)
4. unlike Unit 11, which would've been my choice, it's not immediately in front of elevators.
5. large balcony. I think having a balcony that covers the whole length of both LR and BR serves an extra purpose for west facing unit, which is to provide shade so the unit does not get direct sun in the eye in the late afternoons.

I was told unit 10 and unit 16 are the most sought after units during this VIP sale event. Now I also purchased a parking to go along with the unit ( no locker as the enSuite storage is provided ). Still not too sure if I need it to move the unit or rent it out, sure, it would be nicer, but does it usually worth the extra $25K? I am not a seasoned vet in this business, so any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

i like 10, 12 and 16. suite 16 is the smallest and 12 the larggest.

and i believe 12 has the best floor plan in 1br+1den

i like 10, 12 and 16. suite 16 is the smallest and 12 the larggest.

and i believe 12 has the best floor plan in 1br+1den

your choices are exactly like mine. Floorplan wise, 12 is arguebly the best, except personally I would prefer the units to be as far away from elevators, and unit 12 is just on the edge I believe.

So getting a parking is worth it? Will the value of the parking also appreciate as the unit in time? This is the first unit I got with parking, just feels like its adding a lots of overhead.

Back